Thai-speaking Social Development/ CSO Expert (Category II)
- Project: Support Measures in Strengthening Capacity of CSOs
- Lot: BENEF 7
- Assignment Duration: 110 working days
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Project Reference: 2017/390096 - Version 1
- Location: Thailand (Bangkok based with visits to various locations)
- Estimated Start Date: 8 January 2018
- Application Deadline: 18 December 2017
Support Measures in Strengthening Capacity of CSOs
Provide technical assistance in strengthening capacity of CSOs to be more efficient in participating in country’s development process in attaining Thailand’s Sustainable Development Goals particularly in the context of the EU CSOs Roadmap for the benefit of CSOs communities in Thailand at large.
Thai-speaking Social Development/ CSO Expert (Category II) –
Qualifications and skills
- Advanced university degree (minimum Master’s Degree) in social sciences fields relevant to development, certified by a Diploma (or equivalent professional experience of at least 8 years if candidate does not possess an advanced university degree.)9;
- S/he must possess facilitation, communication skills, and excellent command of oral and written English;
- Computer literacy (minimum MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
General professional experience:
- At least 6 years of professional experience in design, formulation, project management, supporting civil society (e.g. grant project, capacity development, direct support to networks, facilitation of policy dialogue).
- At least 3 years of proven professional experience in organisation and facilitation of consultation sessions for multi - stakeholders' dialogues including CSOs, academic, think tanks organisations and public authorities.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 1 working experience with CSOs in at least 1 ASEAN country;
- Minimum 1 assignment associated with CSOs engagements in the implementation and or monitoring of SDGs;
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF THAI IS COMPULSORY
If you meet the requirements and would be interested in applying for this role please email your CV in EC format to gabriela_Georgieva@dai.com
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS