Team Leader (Category III)
- Project: Assessors to assist in the evaluation of grant applications received in the framework of Call for Proposals
- Lot: BENEF Lot 7
- Assignment Duration: 5 Months
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Project Reference: 2017/387487 - Version 1
- Location: Home-based
- Estimated Start Date: 01/08/2017
- Application Deadline: 20/07/2017 at 12:00 (noon) London time
Description of Project
The Overall objective is to contribute to strengthening Civil Society’s role and capacities in Albania
The purpose/specific objective of this assignment is to assist the Contracting Authority in the selection of the best proposals received under the Call “Support to civil society organizations capacities” and the Call “European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights” and to achieve a high-quality, complete and coherent selection process of projects in line with the criteria set in the guidelines for applicants.
Experience and Qualifications required
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in social sciences, law, communication, political science or other disciplines related to the thematic priorities of the call stated under section 2.1 above.
General Professional Experience
- At least 3 years in at least one of the following fields: civil society, rule of law and democracy, human rights, economic, political, culture and social rights, media, environment, rural development, and/or other related disciplines relevant or related to the priorities of two Calls for Proposals (see section 2.1 of CfP) .
Specific Professional experience
- At least 2 evaluations of grant schemes according to rules and procedures applying to EU external aid contracts financed from EU budget (PRAG rules);
- At least 1 evaluations of grant schemes as a Team Leader, according to rules and procedures applying to EU external aid contracts financed from EU budget (PRAG rules);
- Experience in evaluation of at least 1 Civil society or EIDHR grant scheme, in a topic related to one of the Lots of two calls, will be considered as an asset;
- Experience of working in pre-accession countries will be considered as an asset.
- Experience of evaluation of civil society proposals as a team leader / coordinator will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required for all the team.
If you meet the requirements and would be interested in applying for this role please email your CV in EC format to email@example.com
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS