Senior Expert in Legal Harmonisation
- Project: Technical Assistance for Development of Consumer Protection Policy
- Lot: BENEF 10
- Assignment Duration: 100 total working days
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Project Reference: 2017/389189 - Version 1
- Location: Macedonia (Skopje)
- Estimated Start Date: 20th November 2017
- Application Deadline: 12th October 2017
Technical Assistance for Development of Consumer Protection Policy
The global objective of the project is to set-up environment for efficient and effective protection of consumer rights. The team will be expected to complete the following:
- Achieve further harmonisation of the national legislation in the consumer protection area with the relevant EU acquis;
- Develop a Consumer Protection Strategy (covering 5-year period);
- Strengthen the institutional capacity of the various stakeholders responsible for developing and implementing laws and policies in the area of consumer protection;
Expert 2/Category 1: Senior Expert in Legal Harmonisation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education at least master’s degree in law, or in its absence, general professional experience of at least 5 years above the required general professional experience.
- Excellent command of English both- oral and writing; and
- Excellent computer literacy.
General professional Experience:
- Minimum 12 years of general professional experience in the area of EU internal market.
Specific Professional Experience:
- At least three (3) years of experience as legal expert in consumer protection field, such as: acting as a legal practitioner/lawyer on subjects in the area, providing counselling for legal gap analyses, law assessment, legal harmonisation with EU acquis, and similar;
- Experience in the area of consumer protection in EU member countries or candidate countries shall be considered an asset.
If you meet the requirements and would be interested in applying for this role please email your CV in EC format to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS