PFM Expert (Category III)
- Project: Compliance Review - Sector Reform Contract for the Fight against Corruption
- Lot: Lot 5 (18-22)
- Assignment Duration: 20 Working Days
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Project Reference: 2018/398332 - Version 1
- Location: Tirana
- Estimated Start Date: 16th July 2018
- Application Deadline: 20th June 2018
Description of Project:
The specific objectives of the project are to:
- Improve framework for corruption prevention, in particular through increasing transparency and detection of corruption, improving handling and follow up of corruption reports, and strengthening the controlling regime for political parties’ financing.
Improve framework for corruption repression, in particular through improving efficiency and effectiveness of criminal investigations against corruption; and supporting a good track record of investigated cases submitted to the prosecution services.
Improve framework for awareness of corruption, in particular through encouraging civil society and the general public to report corruption cases.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- At least a Master’s degree at University Level in economics or related, or, in its absence, at least 5 years’ equivalent professional experience in the sectors related to PFM;
At least 3 years’ general experience in public finance management;
Major contribution under at least one EU budget support programmes reviews, preferably in relation to financial management.
If you meet the requirements and would be interested in applying for this role please email your CV in EC format to https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=1&rid=3644
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS