Justice reform Expert/Team Leader
- Project: Assistance to Justice Sector
- Lot: BENEF 7
- Assignment Duration: 150 days
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Project Reference: 2017/393368 - Version 1
- Location: Armenia (Yerevan and other locations to be decided)
- Estimated Start Date: 31 January 2018
- Application Deadline: 11 December 2017
Assistance to Justice Sector
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is to ensure incorporation of EU standards and best practices within the new Justice Reform Strategy and establishment of relevant implementation mechanisms to ensure strong control the implementation of the justice Reform.
Expert E1 – Justice reform Expert/Team Leader
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s Degree in law, or at least 10 years of equivalent professional experience in the field of judicial reforms.
- Knowledge of legal aspects of information management
- Fluent English, knowledge of Armenian or Russian would be an asset
General professional experience
- Experience within international organizations (EC preferred) or within EU/EU member funded projects working on reform in Justice sector would be an asset
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the area of justice sector monitoring and/or reforms or public expenditure management reform programs in justice, preferably in CIS countries
- Experience in issues related to training and programme budgeting in justice sphere would be an asset
Specific professional experience
- Expertise in budgetary assistance programmes and Sector Support Programs (SSP), especially in development of concept papers/policy papers or relevant legal acts, and resource allocation of public programs in Justice
- Experience in managing at least one project in the field of design and application of justice reforms monitoring systems, including application of qualitative and quantitative primary and secondary data.
- Experience in implementation of institutional and human resource capacity building activities for state and civil society organizations in the justice sector would be an asset.
If you meet the requirements and would be interested in applying for this role please email your CV in EC format to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS