- Project: Mid-term evaluation decision ENPI/2008/019622 'Modernisation of the Lebanese Justice'
- Lot: BENEF 7
- Assignment Duration: 20 working days
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Project Reference: 2017/388307 - Version 1
- Location: Lebanon (Beirut, Jounieh, Jdeideh, Saida,Tripoli)
- Estimated Start Date: 30th October 2017
- Application Deadline: 3rd October 2017
Mid-term evaluation decision ENPI/2008/019622 ‘Modernisation of the Lebanese Justice’
The evaluation shall focus on the following results / activities of the technical and administrative provisions (TAPs) of the related Financing Agreement:
- C1. Automation of Beirut Courts
- C2. Access to Justice: activities related to (i) the development of the capacities of the MoJ (i.e. assistance provided to the MoJ for the implementation of the Master Plan) and (ii) the access to information (i.e. support the establishment of a help desk at the Beirut Court, support the establishment of a help desk unit at the General Prosecutor’s office and development of the legal database and provision of technical training for its use).
Expert 2: IT expert, category II
Qualifications and skills:
- Education at least Master’s degree in legal informatics or, in its absence, 9 years of relevant general professional experience as specified below.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
General professional experience:
- At least six (6) years of experience in legal informatics/courts automation operations/projects.
- Previous similar work experiences in EU or non EU countries required.
Specific professional experience:
- Knowledge and experience in enhancement and development of public institutions systems through the establishment of comprehensive information and communication technologies (ICT) framework.
- Knowledge and experience in similar assignments.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) is compulsory.
- Working knowledge of Arabic and French (spoken and written) would be an asset.
If you meet the requirements and would be interested in applying for this role please email your CV in EC format to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS