Expert 3: Cane Sugar Processing Expert - Cat II Expert.
- Project: Evaluation of alternative processes for the production of Plantation White Sugar at GuySuCo's Albion Factory and the production of Detailed Designs of the Plantation White Sugar Processing Plan and relocation of Packaging Plant from East Demerara to Albion
- Lot: BENEF Lot 1
- Assignment Duration: 35 Working Days
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Project Reference: 2017/387684 - Version 1
- Location: Guyana - County of Berbice
- Estimated Start Date: 04/09/2017
- Application Deadline: 18/07/2017
Description of Project
Two main tasks are envisaged for this project:
- Consulting and technical services to undertake the evaluation of various methods for the production of Plantation White Sugar production at Albion Factory and the production of detailed designs, estimation of Capital and Routine Operating costs of the additional processing plant necessary for this production.
- Consulting and technical services for the relocation of the sugar drying equipment and packaging plant from East Demerara Estate to Albion.
Experience and Qualifications required
Qualifications and skills:
At least a Master Degree in chemical, mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent.
General professional experience:
At least 6 years relevant experience.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in planning, installing, commissioning projects in cane sugar factories.
- Experience in assessing the technical feasibility of Plantation White Sugar processing plants.
- Experience in estimating the costs associated with the design, development and operation of Plantation White Sugar processing plants.
If you meet the requirements and would be interested in applying for this role please email your CV in EC format to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS